What We Need
- Community support and volunteers to distribute event flyers, sign and forward petitions to friends and family, and speakers who are articulate with the issues who can make formal presentations about the parking ordinance, sb50 & sb330.
- Homeowners willing to host in-home neighborhood meetings to alert their neighbors in their surrounding blocks can contact RTB for speakers and meeting materials.
- Monetary contributions to pay for online services, publishing material and printing supplies for the current opposition to sb50 & sb330 and for a building a permanent base of oppossition to legislative bills that will continue to come from the California legislature that either:
- seeks to remove or override local control of planning issues/housing
- seeks to radically transform single-family neighborhoods without the consent of their residents